Earlier this week, I received a notification that the good folks at Whirling Point had bestowed upon me a Kreativ Blogger Award. A few days later, a similar message reached me, courtesy of One Die Short. Needles to say, I felt honored. My sincere gratitude to both of you. People read my blog. And some of them even like it. Remarkable indeed.
The award, however, comes with some requirements.
Firstly, Link to and thank the people who have awarded it to you. Check.
Then, mention seven things about yourself your reader may or may not know.
Hmm… Let’s do it like this: I’ll ask seven questions, respond to them and encourage you, kind reader, to answer them in the comments below. Let’s get to know each other a little…
- Where? (Originally: Belgium. Currently: UK (Bristol) until the end of summer.)
- When? (1987. Thus, 24 years old at the moment.)
- What? (Student.)
- Goals? (Be better.)
- Religious? (Nope.)
- Music? (Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Soul, and much more.)
- Trivia? (Can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.)
And finally, list seven other blogs that deserve the award (and let them know you’ve mentioned them). Difficult, since there are many good blogs around, and most of them I haven’t even discovered yet. But, here it goes. The award is passed on to:
- To all bloggers/blogs that deserve it, but that I neglected to mention, from large to small, old to young, and of any kind whatsoever. (No, this isn’t cheating… Is it?)